[Noisebridge-discuss] Streaming Noisebridge meetings [help needed]

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 03:15:04 UTC 2014

Yep, exactly -- trying to make the r-pi multitask, not advisable.  You
can give it ONE JOB ("one job!") and it will do pretty well within
those calculated bounds.

darkice sits at 30% cpu utilization on the R Pi.  You can also get
away with running icecast on it as well, if you have to, without any
noticeable stream disturbance.

--Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most