[Noisebridge-discuss] Streaming Noisebridge meetings [help needed]

Romy Ilano romy at snowyla.com
Thu Feb 6 18:47:37 UTC 2014

Oh, OK, so it's a Google/security issue. Now I understand!

The intentions are honorable and now all the workaround is making a lot of
sense.

Would televised meetings on the internet still be safe? I'm not arguing
against the methods, but I'm viewing this discussion in a Google Chrome
browser and my mail is google mail.

Should people not view things in Google Chrome?

Romy Ilano
romy at snowyla.com