[Noisebridge-discuss] Streaming Noisebridge meetings [help needed]

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 01:33:39 UTC 2014

Good point. Google+ Hangouts can be audio-only - it's as simple as turning
off the camera, or not giving the site+plugin permission to access it. A
screen or other media can be displayed instead.

Hangouts can either be two-way or one-way. There's the concept of inviting
someone to participate, in which the audio (or, optionally, video) signals
are interspersed, and then there's the "on air" aspect which allows people
to view on YouTube without joining anything.