[Noisebridge-discuss] Doracacy

Dean Mao dean.mao at hackerdojo.com
Thu Jan 9 05:56:53 UTC 2014

Scotty, I believe you're probably wasting your time replying to Johny here.
 I had a long private email to Johny using the same identical points that
you made yourself in the other lockers thread, but I think he's dead set in
his ways and no discussion will change that.

Dean Mao
dean.mao at hackerdojo.com
Come visit us, we love new people!
www.hackerdojo.com