[Noisebridge-discuss] Cleaning tool category that has worked for me Re: sidewalk.

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 16:36:49 UTC 2014

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200041024_200041024

Simplistic take- borrow- rent-buy one of these and a suitable pressure
washer plus a shopvac.  Procedure becomes apply rotary to mess while
assistant uses shopvac to collect washed mess. Dehydrate mess for proper
disposal.

Dollars ratio between hiring the deed itself out or paying a fine is into
congressional debt numbers.

Further details on request- but  I did this category of work in grade
school as the assistant with truck mounted vac owned by my grandfather:>

Oren Beck

816.632.3695