[Noisebridge-discuss] Cleaning tool category that has worked for me Re: sidewalk.

Paul Monad immonad at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 12 21:26:41 UTC 2014

Probably needs hot pressure wash.  Curb Appeal  415 656 1601 has been cleaning sundays in front of the tobacco shop 2 doors down.

  I believe the sidewalk is city property and therefore their responsibility.  There was another case last year (?) where some advertiser spray painted the sidewalk.  The city fined them and then charged them for the cleanup.  Think each instance (app 1/2 sq ft)  cost the culprit several hundred.  We have app 70 sq ft.  We need Eclair to step up financially.