[Noisebridge-discuss] Accent Workshop Class for Non-native Speakers

Artur Moczulski artur.moczulski at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 03:07:47 UTC 2014

Hey Noisbridge Members,

I would like to organize an accent and pronunciation workshop for
non-native speakers at Noisebridge. I am aiming for a 2 hour slot on
Saturday at noon. I would like to use one of the classrooms for this.

I would like to promote the workshop by various "social" websites including
meetup.com and any other way that will help me build the core group.

Is there anything I should know about organizing events at Noisebridge,
outside of what is included here:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Hosting_an_Event ? Do you have any tips on
how to book the classroom for this?

Best regards,
Artur Moczulski

"Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later."
+1 (563) 321 - 3382
about.me/amoczulski