[Noisebridge-discuss] Feminist Book Club For Men: tomorrow 7pm was: The Nuclear Option

Hannah Grimm dharlette at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 02:38:20 UTC 2014

Lee,
No one is obliged to interact with you.  You misbehaved on the wiki, and
lost privileges.  You then engaged in a campaign of harassment against Tom
that was vastly out of proportion with the issue at hand, in which you
continuously sent him passive-aggressive emails, looked up his number
online so you could call him on his personal phone without invitation, and
dragged unrelated targets into your obsession with him.  Danny already gave
you your wiki privileges back, so at this point you are just trying to
demand the attention of someone who has made it perfectly clear that they
do not want to engage with you.

I'd like to remind you of some of the information in our anti-harassment
policy: "Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender,
gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical
appearance, body size, race, religion, sexual images in public spaces,
*deliberate
intimidation, stalking, following*, harassing photography or recording,
sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical
contact, and unwelcome sexual attention...*People asked to stop any
harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately*."

This is me telling you that what you're doing is harassment, and asking you
to stop.  Do not contact him again.

Hannah