[Noisebridge-discuss] Gamebridge?

jarrod hicks hicksu at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 00:09:14 UTC 2014

I was not aware of troubles with the Code Hero project, that is a bummer.

As far as being a positive example, contributor, and someone who
should have the nerve to be at Noisebridge. Alex was one of those who
stepped up when my partner asked the Noisebridge community for help
showing her physics students the wonders and possibilities of
Noisebridge, and in turn the greater hacker/maker community. He worked
with rotating groups of her students and within 20 - 30 minutes he had
them making games and seeing the basic possibilities of programming
that many of them were not aware of. Alex, and all those who helped,
showed Noisebridge at its best that day, and my ongoing commitment to
this space/community is in large part because of people like Alex.