[Noisebridge-discuss] onsite resident staff.- request for definitions.

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 18:21:36 UTC 2014

Let us be real honest-

An existential crisis level of bad conduct is still being reported.

>From that: A proposed category of STAFF is of zero comparison to
unexcellent lease violating behavior. I am openly asking if the creation of
conditions for staff residencies could PREVENT bad conduct.

My simplistic Kernel: Noisebridge shall establish a dialog to address the
need for and details of staff in residence.

There is precedent in many applicable situations of a space being enhanced
by onsite resident staff *IF* the rules are pre-established.  Either we
work at solving the core failures through applied intelligence or
Noisebridge dies of neglect.

Oren Beck

816.632.3695