[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge residency

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 19:45:25 UTC 2014

I think the idea of calling it "residency" is problematic.

What might work is a agreed/designated "stay behind" person who stays in
the space overnight and may have a temporary sleeping bag etc. The
designated person shouldn't be the same person every night. Who the
designated person is should be discussed and some sort of agreement by
members currently in the space. One option would be having a list of
persons, discussed at the meeting, approved for the next 1-4 weeks.

The thing to avoid is having a situation where productive hackers drift
towards unexcellence.

-John