[Noisebridge-discuss] Why Consensus Kills Community

Curtis Gagliardi gagliardi.curtis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 19:38:44 UTC 2014

Yeah, this place was more inspiring to me before I got here and found a lot
more squatters, occupiers, and people just fucking around watching youtube
videos than I did people writing code or working on electronics.   I may
have just been misinformed on what htis space is supposed to be though
since even "people shouldn't sleep here" is contentious.