[Noisebridge-discuss] Lockers

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 00:38:01 UTC 2014

Al, your enthusiasm and do-ocraticism is great, and Noisebridge is
fortunate to have you around. I regret and retract my tone, if you will
allow. Sorry about that.

But, I do feel something very major was rushed into, without adequate
public discussion of need, space, and money. A $500 item, when NB now
has a negative cashflow, seems extravagent.

If NB has $500 to spare, maybe other folks can think of higher
priorities, given the chance. Maybe others already have requested items
over the past couple years, and were turned down.

I could not even get $10/month for electronics components. Ultimately,
what's higher priority, what's more fundamental to Noisebridge:
electronics components, or lockers?

I have long supported the idea of a much smaller, fewer lockers, so i
can stash my laptop when i go to dinner. But i feel the model you're
creating is LONG-TERM storage of personal living items, not long-term
storage of hacking projects.

Sorry i feel that way. And i apologize for sounding harsh in my last
message. You don't deserve that.