[Noisebridge-discuss] Lockers

Curtis Gagliardi gagliardi.curtis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 00:56:09 UTC 2014

I think it's awesome that he just did it, I think we should embrace this
kind of experimentation as long as we're quick to put a stop to it if we
find it's problematic.  I get the impression if it doesn't work out we
could probably flip them for a profit, so I don't think it's that major.  I
share a lot of your concerns to be honest, but I'm excited that we're
trying it.  I also think it's a good idea to play the long game and maybe
bring some money into the space vs a one time donation of electronics.