[Noisebridge-discuss] Lockers

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 03:04:43 UTC 2014

On 1/7/2014 4:56:09 PM, "Curtis Gagliardi" <gagliardi.curtis at gmail.com>
wrote:
>I think we should embrace this kind of experimentation

Really? We should do more $500 experiments?

>as long as we're quick to put a stop to it

I'm highly skeptical that it will be quick or easy to get rid of $500+
worth of gym lockers.

>if we find it's problematic.

So we should do things that have a high odds of being problematic? As an
experiment? Been there, done that.

>I get the impression if it doesn't work out we could probably flip them
>for a profit,

How do you get that impression? Al was on the buying end-- we do not
know what kind of demand the seller experienced. But we do know that,
according to Al, these should cost 2 to 3 times as much. That does not
suggest high demand.

>so I don't think it's that major.

If Al is looking for $500, that's very major.

>I share a lot of your concerns to be honest, but I'm excited that we're
>trying it.

But why? Why do we need gym lockers? I still don't have a place to store
my hacks!