[Noisebridge-discuss] Lockers

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 05:52:39 UTC 2014

On 1/7/2014 3:39:33 PM, "Al Sweigart" <asweigart at gmail.com> wrote:
>Your questions have been added to the Locker FAQ:
>https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Locker_FAQ

Hey, Al

I'm uncomfortable that you did that for two reasons:

If i want to post my own verbiage on a wiki page, i will do it myself.
The wiki is for writing your own verbiage, not posting somebody else's
verbiage, without their permission.
A wiki page is not a place for discussion. I want to respond to your own
comments that you posted on the wiki. Should a wiki page now be a place
for discussion? I don't think so. This is the place for that.

I removed my verbiage the the wiki page. If you'd like to have a
DISCUSSION, let's have it on Discuss. If you want to share your

Thx