[Noisebridge-discuss] Lockers

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 06:10:31 UTC 2014

Hey Johny Radio.

If you want a special kind of locker or locking hack shelf, describe
your vision, raise some money to obtain it from people you meet at
Noisebridge, and put it in the space. Then, use it how you want to use
it.

Last year, as you keep mentioning, you had trouble persuading folks to
give you $10 a month for small electronics components.  Therefore,
raising enough money to build or buy a locked container (of the type
you would like) may be beyond your current ability.  If that is the
case, you should probably work on your basic communication and
leadership skills. But hey -- why not give it a try?

- lizzard