[Noisebridge-discuss] An incident of harassment has been reported

Alexandra Glowaski alex.glowaski at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 15:37:24 UTC 2014

Sorry to hear of this. I'd like to also make myself available for this kind
of reporting.

Also, if you want to go to Noisebridge but have any reservations, and
having a friend along would help, feel free to email me in advance and we
can set something up. I'd like to help people have safe, comfortable access
to the space.

merlin.

Make your world! • http://alexglow.com
VSRE emails are cool. • http://vsre.info/