[Noisebridge-discuss] "Welcome to Noisebridge" Micro-Classes in late January

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 21:48:47 UTC 2014

It'd be great to write this info down and post it to the wiki. One project
I'd like to organize is getting the instruction manuals and documentation
for the power tools and sewing machines together and posted to the wiki.
That way the knowledge isn't limited to just the people in the class.
(Though also having the classes is a good idea too.)