[Noisebridge-discuss] "Welcome to Noisebridge" Micro-Classes in late January

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Wed Jan 8 23:26:56 UTC 2014

I'd be happy to take the mediation talk, as well as one on Noisebridge
history and culture.

"Because Internets: Ancient Noisebridge History and Quirks"
"Mediation and Moderation -- Stepping in and Stepping Up"

Can we film them, and also give people little passport stamps/badges
on their wikipage for having completed them?

d.