[Noisebridge-discuss] We got a notice from the city to remove EClair Bandersnatch's graffiti

Liz Henry lizhenry at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 01:21:22 UTC 2014

I think it will take calling up a power wash service and paying them
to pressure wash the sidewalk. Here are a couple.

http://www.ljsteam.com/home.htm
http://sanfrancisco.pressurewashing.net/sidewalk-cleaning/
http://www.lexieswindowcleaning.com/

It will probably cost a couple of hundred dollars.

- Liz