[Noisebridge-discuss] We got a notice from the city to remove EClair Bandersnatch's graffiti

Scotty Allen scotty at scottyallen.com
Sun Jan 12 20:10:46 UTC 2014

The other thought I had was an angle grinder with a wire wheel (maybe
a knotted wire wheel?)  This is pure conjecture, so it would probably
be a good plan to try this on a small section of sidewalk before going
nuts.  Might be cheaper than renting/buying/hiring a power washer
though.

I'd come up and instigate, but I'm dealing with my own personal
cleanup nightmare right now (apartment fire on Thursday).

-Scotty