[Noisebridge-discuss] We got a notice from the city to remove EClair Bandersnatch's graffiti

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 19:49:50 UTC 2014

Does anyone have a photo of the specific art they are referring as
"graffiti"? Can we get a "permit" for sidewalk artwork?

If it wasn't the landlords legal "responsibility" then it might be tempting
to debate this with the city but we should minimize the burden to the
landlord.

Depending on the paint, glitter and other chemicals used, would careful use
of turpentine or acetone or something else speed removal?

Regards,
John