[Noisebridge-discuss] wiki page

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 04:59:42 UTC 2014

Makes you laugh doesnt it girl.
Not going to see much new interest in space save classes as its already
been virally known worlwide for a while how much nb sucks it right now.
Even jim cleaned off his shelf and is pretty much done.
nb is currently the benchmark for what NOT to let a space become.
Taking a positive from it more spaces are opening and only letting beings
know by physical word of mouth only...

Message ends.

On Thursday, January 16, 2014, girlgeek <girlgeek at wt.net> wrote:
> I just looked at
> http://hackerspaces.org/wiki/NoiseBridge
>
> where it said,
> "We are open 24/7, and everyone is always welcome"
>
> I have the idea that new visitors are not welcome at all hours.  Possibly
someone should correct the page.

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*