[Noisebridge-discuss] Gamebridge?

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 02:53:12 UTC 2014

Wow, I left for the weekend and this thread really blew up.

Alex: you're full of excuses. The only time that was okay was $170,000 ago.

Romy: Pointing out the fact that Alex blazed through a large sum of money
with next to nothing to show for it isn't character assassination. I think
you're being too generous with Alex. I think his reputation is well
deserved.

-Al