[Noisebridge-discuss] Jameco

Norman Bradley pryankster at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 22:30:05 UTC 2014

I had a couple of questions about Jameco so I thought I'd send the
information out for everybody.

The Jameco warehouse is located at, 1355 Shoreway Road, Belmont, CA
94002, near Oracle. Pick up is in the lobby.

Driving directions are to take the Ralston exit from 101, turn in the
direction of Oracle (The big silver buildings), turn right on the
frontage road, Shoreway, and look for it on the left. If anybody needs
transit information drop me a note.They are near both Bus and Train
connections.

If you phone (1-800-831-4242) or FAX (1-800-237-6948) your order in they
will have it waiting for you. There is tax (9%) but no shipping. They
often have unadvertised things in the lobby. What they are is a guess
because it is always changing. Sometimes, like this time, there are also
free things.

Be sure to check the web site, www.jameco.com, to be sure that what you
want is listed as In Stock. It also helps if you setup an account so all
you need to tell them your account number. BE SURE TO TELL THEM THAT
THIS IS FOR PICK UP. If you don't it will be shipped.