[Noisebridge-discuss] Lizard liberation

davidfine d at vidfine.com
Tue Jul 1 06:55:51 UTC 2014

To the woman who's keeping a pet lizard in a tank near the window: you
didn't want to discuss it this afternoon but said you would later. I
hope you'll answer this in the next day.
I feel it was an odd choice to take a lizard out of its natural
environment where it was probably doing quite well, and it was another
odd choice to house it at Noisebridge. That window space is earmarked
for other uses, and the poor guy is probably going to be stressed out by
all the noise and fumes in the near future. Out of respect for living
creatures, I volunteer to release it back into the wild in Sonoma from
whence you plucked it. I will be going there next weekend. This is
nothing personal against you, but I don't think you asked if it was
alright to keep a terrarium in the space and it is a bit of an imposition.
--David