[Noisebridge-discuss] Lizard liberation

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 13:03:42 UTC 2014

Also, it's July 1 and Noisebridge should be closed to this sort of thing.
She should know this. Are people being allowed into the space to do things
like take care of pets? Isn't the door locked?

I was under the impression that there would be certain points during the
month that the conditions inside the space will be unlivable - like, the
fumes of which you speak could easily kill animals (some might even be
intended to kill animals).

If the door is locked (as it should be), my suggestion would be to not wait
for a week while the lizard dies from not having its owner around to take
care of it. A week is far too generous the owner, and far too long for the
animal. If the owner is around because she has volunteered to help reboot
Noisebridge, this seems to me like an abuse of privileges.

As usual, it's hard to really determine what the situation is, and hold
people accountable, if names aren't going to be named.

Jeffrey