[Noisebridge-discuss] Linux study group hdwe?

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 16:05:17 UTC 2014

bacon bits:
> If people don't step forward to claim these things

Things that are clearly MARKED by functioning groups that meet @ NB don't
need to be 'claimed' as it already states whose it is & what it's for.
That's like saying "does anyone know who this suitcase that says joe blow
86 mission st., s.f., ca. 94109 415 867 5309 / fax 415 777 3456 belongs to?"

Thats what was requested in the first place was things to be marked which
we have done LONG before any reboot ideas anyway since beings stole our
stuff in the past.

> Pompous answers

> is not required or necessary

calling people names on the list and telling people what is 'required' or
'necessary' is most UNEXCELLENT.

YOU, are NOT in charge of NB nor anyone there stop trying to DRAMAtize a
simple response to someones mail that wasnt from you or to you. there was
nothing pompous in my communique nor was it to YOU merely cc'd to
NB-disgust as to not privately sidemail her inbox which is proper list mail
action.

Nicely asking someone to do an excellence and saying that would be 'kewl'
so people dont have to come all the way down to the space just to move a
tote is far from troll bait.

To house (NB): sigh
we will come down and move the tote completely out of any electricians or
inspectors way(which it wasnt in unless someone moved it) tomorrow (thur)...

IF, for some reason it is causing pain and misery before that day if
someone will please just set it in Turing under a table or on top of the
shelf we'll take it from there...

thanks...

Message ends
_________________

On Wednesday, July 2, 2014, Wes Bacon <staryoke at yahoo.com> wrote:
> With all due respect, this is exactly part of the NB ReBoot - get rid of
junk and stuff.
> If people don't step fOregonard to claim these things, when a call is put
out (like Rachel did), then it will be re-cycled - not stuffed back into
some hidey-hole. Stuff like this IS "in the way" of cleaning up NB if
nobody takes ownership / responsibility for it.
> Also when someone tries to do the right thing - like find ownership /
responsibility for stuff here at NB during this ReBoot before it gets
tossed, please remember to "be excellent" to each other. Pompous answers
like "Found? Its lived there quietly unobtrusively probably longer than
youve come to the space." is not required or necessary. Thanks.

> On Jul 1, 2014, at 20:40, maestro <maestro415 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Found?
> Its lived there quietly unobtrusively probably longer than youve come to
the space.
> While we appreciate your asking before taking it upon yourself to e-WASTE
it, unless some being moved it its in NO ONES way, as you stated clearly
marked, and has nothing to do with the electrical work or circuit boxes, or
anyone else or their projects.
> Perhaps you can do an excellence & put a note in it NOT to touch it...
> That would be very kewl...
>

> Message ends
>
> On Tuesday, July 1, 2014, rachel lyra hospodar <rachelyra at gmail.com>
wrote:
>> Found in water heater closet - bin of random computer peripherals marked
'Linux study group'.  Folks want to keep this stuff dedicated for this
purpose? Storing at home during reboot would be a good idea. It's an ewaste
wasteland in here, this stuff looks ripe to get accidentally tossed.

--

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*