[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge is everywhere!

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sat Jul 5 19:25:36 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jul 03, 2014 at 11:57:35AM -0400, Chris Egeland wrote:
> Which brings me to the purpose of my email.  Noisebridge is
> everywhere, and it's awesome.  Last night, I was at a local bar in
> Cleveland, Ohio wearing the aforementioned t-shirt.  I was
> approached by a patron in the bar and asked if I'm a Noisebridge
> member.

A similar anecdote --

I was in Shenzhen, China recently and happened to run across the Chaihuo
Maker Space, where the wall of stickers included a Noisebridge sticker!
Alas I seem to have failed to get a photo.

Also, Noisebridge has it's first (AFAIK) academic authorship credit:
http://www.ssrc.ucsc.edu/Papers/parkerwood-systor14.pdf

(darnit, they spelled the name wrong, lowercase b please!)

-andy