[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge is everywhere!

Chris Egeland chris at chrisegeland.com
Mon Jul 7 14:49:27 UTC 2014

Hiya Naomi,

Thanks for the celebration!  I wish we got the opportunity to meet when
I was in SF.  We'll have to make that happen next time I'm there, which
should be hopefully before the end of 2014, but we'll see.

The bar patron (whom I am intentionally not identifying on the list, I'm
erring on the side of caution, as I didn't seek permission to share this
story with their name in it) claimed that they were a member for some
period of time, so they have clearly been to the space.

Regards,
Chris Egeland