[Noisebridge-discuss] Interest & logistics check: class on intro Kinect development?

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 21:58:55 UTC 2014

I'm interested! :D

I have a Kinect for Xbox 360 that I bought a USB converter for. I know it has different capabilities (like no short range sensing) but I would definitely like to learn more about what I can do with it!

I have a tower with USB 3, a GTX 570, and the latest SDK already installed. I might be able to lug it over for the weekend, I'll have to see. I'll probably be there for the majority of both days, anyway.

Thank you for volunteering; I'm looking forward to attending!
Jeffrey