[Noisebridge-discuss] Parking meter at noisebride

Perry Chow perrychow at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 20:08:00 UTC 2014

Hello,

Selling someone else's stuff could have some seriously unexcellent legal consequences.  I was once in a similar situation where I wanted to get rid of an ex-roommate's stuff.  The police advised that we put his belongings outside of the house after notifying him that his stuff was going to be removed.  It might be a better idea to just put it out on the street.

-cheers,
Perry