[Noisebridge-discuss] Parking meter at noisebride

Casey Callendrello c1 at caseyc.net
Mon Jun 9 20:52:46 UTC 2014

That was me - I explicitly told him it is unexcellent and "not allowed"
through long-standing small-c consensus (1) to run personal gear 24/7 in
the rack but if he wants to run them for a class, he could plug them in
only for the class but not otherwise. He explicitly agreed to this.
Sounds like he lied.

In other words, he has done nothing worthy of respect.

--Casey

1: He was a muggle, and so I didn't get in to the nitty gritty of social
consensus, rules, and being Excellent.