[Noisebridge-discuss] Parking meter at noisebride

Sergiusz 'q3k' Bazański q3k at q3k.org
Tue Jun 10 00:25:00 UTC 2014

I'm still an outsider to NB (so sorry in advance for any possible
misjudgement of the community), but I'm very surprised that NB continues
to maintain such an open access policy for non-members (including
letting them keep hardware in the space) after multiple situations like
these...

Especially since (associate) membership is easy enough to get for people
who care enough about contributing towards NB (and enables a basic level
of traceability), while it's probably enough of a deterrent for random
weirdos and generally unexcellent people from coming to the space.

I haven't really seen any other space that works in such a way... Maybe
it's the beauty of NB.

--
Sergiusz 'q3k' Bazański
xmpp/email: q3k at q3k.org