[Noisebridge-discuss] consensus on req to leave if requested

immonad immonad at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 13 16:54:00 UTC 2014

What I'm asking is: after the decision is made to ask someone to leave ; what is the procedure and what is the consequences of not cooperating with the request?

Presently there is no consistency in the way it is done.

I would suggest requirement:
1.  Announcement to all or most present the decision to do so with the reason.   This would be a reality check.
2.  Soliciting others to accompany and speak for you.  Staying as a group to accompany two person out.

Requirement of this sort would preclude the person from retaliating in kind which often occurs presently.