[Noisebridge-discuss] NB REBOOT: Call for Volunteers

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 21:44:36 UTC 2014

Good question --

The best way would probably be to come to this coming Tuesday meeting,
where Neil and Tim will both be there.  They're proposing to lead the
effort themselves.

At the moment the only coordination platform we have already set up
that would be appropriate is the Build mailing list:

This is what was used to coordinate the 2009 move-in.  There are other
platforms like Slack and a riseup pad, but the electricians probably
aren't going to join Slack (it's too ephemeral anyway), and riseup
pads aren't a good place for discussion.

So I'd say anybody interested in helping Reboot in any capacity ought
to join that list.  I'm on it, it's live, but hasn't been used much
thus far.

--Naomi