[Noisebridge-discuss] How is the anti-harassment policy holding up?

Danny Dismal dannydsml at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 15:30:29 UTC 2014

The Anti-Harassment policy is quite simple at Noisebridge.

If you see a homeless person they are harassing you even if they hadn't
said anything. Ask them to leave right away. They don't deserve to be in
Noisebridge because they are scum and need to be beaten to death because
they have ruined society by their laziness and they look ugly and tacky
too.

However it's perfectly okay and right on to harass them as much as possible
by giving them dirty looks and yelling at them about how much thy are foul
losers who need to be hit on the head with broken circuit boards until
their faces look like bloody Picasso circuit art.

It's pretty east to tell a homeless person and a hipster hack apart.

Even though they both have the same clothes on the hipster will be smug and
stand round bragging about how he or she will change the world by inventing
a new phone app that's slightly better than the thousands of other phone
apps doing exactly the same thing.
The homeless person will probably be standing around looking lost asking
for help to better his or her life by learning something valuable and
taking up cool peoples time,

Hope this helps.