[Noisebridge-discuss] How is the anti-harassment policy holding up?

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Wed Jun 25 16:34:49 UTC 2014

Hi, Danny.

We would appreciate it if you would not use such dehumanizing language on
noisebridge-discuss. If you have something positive to contribute to this
discussion about anti-harassment, please do so. Otherwise feel free to
directly contact me and I can help you rephrase your ideas using more
constructive language. :)

andhttps://github.com/hackron/hackron