[Noisebridge-discuss] noisebridge monthly cleanup this sunday - could we make it a cleaning dance party?

Madelynn Martiniere mmartiniere at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 06:49:19 UTC 2014

Yep this is indeed happening. Haven't posted anything "official" to the list having been in Austin since last week.

Dance music definitely helps the cleaning go smoother.

We already have one person contributing to the beer/soda/pizza fund as well, but any help is always appreciated.

See you guys on Sunday at noon!

----
Madelynn