[Noisebridge-discuss] anti-anonymity proposal take 2

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 23:15:06 UTC 2014

I don't think you are quite understanding it.  Yes this can be
doocracitcally done by the secretary but the secretary thought it might be
a nice idea to pass it by the community and reach out to it before doing
so.  You know to make sure it was excellent.

Tom, would you mind chiming in here and explaining the reasoning (we did
this at the meeting a bunch but rubin no longer attends them and hasn't in
quite some time).

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 4:04 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:

> Eyes up here buddy...
>
> http://0.starset.net/screenies/20140312160311-Selection.png