[Noisebridge-discuss] Tom refusing to solve problems

Jake jake at spaz.org
Fri Mar 14 21:26:17 UTC 2014

because they were in person, in irc, and sent-mail which i had not
bothered to paste in.  Here is the last email I had sent to Tom, which
went unanswered:

  Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 20:49:10 -0800 (PST)
  From: Jake <jake at spaz.org>
  To: Tom Lowenthal <me at tomlowenthal.com>
  Subject: Re: solving problems

  Hi Tom,

  Thank you for writing back.  I will probably be hanging around the house
  tomorrow, i live in Oakland.  Or we could meet up at noisebridge or
  anywhere, just let me know what times you prefer.

  If there are other people you are aware of who should participate in this
  discussion we should invite them too.

  -jake