[Noisebridge-discuss] Tom refusing to solve problems

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 21:43:43 UTC 2014

So if I understand it correctly, the fact that Tom did not respond to this
email, sent the same day of Tom's original response - in which "let me
know" was the only further recommended course of action - resulted in
today's much longer email.

Honestly, it seems like Tom just glossed over this latest email and forgot
to reply.

I think a better course of action would have been to follow up a day or so
later and make a more concrete suggestion about where and when to meet up.
Instead, you consider this lack of communication (both ways - it's been
almost two months of bi-directional silence now) to be an attempt to
actively obstruct debate and progress on Tom's part.

Getting the rest of the community involved in this doesn't seem like it's
going to incite debate about the actual issue at hand; rather, it's
probably just going to be a discussion about how you behaved in response to
his ignoring you (regardless of whether it was intentional).

Jeffrey