[Noisebridge-discuss] Tom refusing to solve problems

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 21:59:40 UTC 2014

On Fri, Mar 14, 2014 at 2:52 PM, Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:

> no response is requested from you until you have understood everything
> i've said

This is the second time in this thread that you've accused others of not
understanding you. As someone with a design mindset, I've learned that a
user not being able to understand how to interact with a body of work is
almost always /not/ the fault of the user.

I don't like your tone, and I think it'll be a lot easier for people to
respond to your points if you take the hostility down a notch.