[Noisebridge-discuss] Trimmed off the board list

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 23:29:27 UTC 2014

Let's be crystal clear - I am not confused.

I have not confused 'I disagree with you' with anything else.

I am trying to communicate with you that many people hear your stance as
'your disagreements are irrelevant'.

If my tone is valid then yours is too, I see no way around it. I am
scrupulously polite in a precise correlation to whether I find myself in a
space where I feel scrupulously respected.

Perhaps instead of telling me how you do respect me, you might listen to
some advice on how to behave respectfully. I know, I haven't been behaving
perfectly.  It is an attempt to demonstrate to you the precise impact of
your historic behavior of same nature.

We can continue to have a dick jousting contest around whose opinion is
more valid but I have to warn you - i am a cyborg. mine is a strap on that
I researched heavily and had to wade through a great deal of bigotry to
get, so it will probably outlast yours.

Yes, that was a metaphor. No, it was not scrupulously respectful. The fire
metaphor was, but you didn't even respond to it so I am trying different
tactics to Hack You. I want to install this Empathy Module but I can't find
the slot. I'll just leave it on the table here, feel free to ask for
documentation if you decide you want to use it.

R.