[Noisebridge-discuss] Trimmed off the board list

Ceren Ercen ceren at ercen.com
Thu Mar 27 16:39:57 UTC 2014

Nah. As another woman in tech, and as one who works in a half-israeli, very
often unintentionally sexist company, I watch closely for that sort of
coded language, and weigh my responses on a daily basis.

IMO, Al hasn't been using anything I'm willing to consider him hinting at
cliche female irrationality, instead of irrational Noisebridge politics and
policies.

You do really have to make some allowances and considerations for how one
is ever supposed to criticize a irrational oppositional arguments as such,
without only hearing gendered bias. Measure out some possibility of such,
and your successful alerts about  coded sexist language will hit more
deeply, I find.