[Noisebridge-discuss] Rachel's language

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 02:11:52 UTC 2014

Because he added the request for you to post to the list does not mean he
knew that you did not want to be privately messaged, if I follow this right.

But he does know now, so he won't. I agree with Ryan, this does seem like a
misunderstanding.

Lolol.

Johny's claim of innocence here would make sense if he hadn't appended a
request to post his messages to the list to both private emails he sent me.

I don't expect an apology from him, but if he is calling the quote I posted
a lie that's interesting, and if he expects anyone to believe that he
didn't know about this desire of mine then I don't really know what that
quote was supposed to mean. Here's the request he put in his other email to
me:
"I hope you don't like this message so that you share it on-list."

Do you deny writing that, johny? Be sure to tell my killfile all about it.

I'll say that in fact the times we've encountered each other at noisebridge
I've been, if anything, rude to him, since I think he's <elided negative
words>.

R.