[Noisebridge-discuss] Rachel's language

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 02:18:36 UTC 2014

Really? Because "I hope you don't like this message SO THAT you share it
on-list" (emphasis mine) kind of implies that the sharing follows
specifically messages I don't like.

R.

> On Mar 27, 2014 4:11 PM, "Al Sweigart" <asweigart at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Because he added the request for you to post to the list does not mean
he knew that you did not want to be privately messaged, if I follow this
right.

>> But he does know now, so he won't. I agree with Ryan, this does seem
like a misunderstanding.

>> Lolol.
>>
>> Johny's claim of innocence here would make sense if he hadn't appended a
request to post his messages to the list to both private emails he sent me.

>> I don't expect an apology from him, but if he is calling the quote I
posted a lie that's interesting, and if he expects anyone to believe that
he didn't know about this desire of mine then I don't really know what that
quote was supposed to mean. Here's the request he put in his other email to
me:
>> "I hope you don't like this message so that you share it on-list."
>>
>> Do you deny writing that, johny? Be sure to tell my killfile all about
it.

>> I'll say that in fact the times we've encountered each other at
noisebridge I've been, if anything, rude to him, since I think he's <elided
negative words>.

>> R.
>>
>> In summary; a misunderstanding, all is good.
>>
>> On Mar 27, 2014 8:19 PM, "Johny Radio" <johnyradio at gmail.com> wrote:

i did not see that. Nor do i feel it's my responsibility to read every post
by rachelyra, to make sure i don't miss any general instructions.

>>> And since Rachel and i have chilled in-person at NB with friendly
vibes, i had no reason to assume that.

>>> To Spinach claim, Rachel never asked me, Johny Radio, not to message
her off-list, as Spinach stated.

>>> If Rachel, or anybody, does not want to be messaged off-list, i suggest
you put that in your signature in every post you send.