[Noisebridge-discuss] [Drama] Consensus Politics, The Reality Show

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 00:09:35 UTC 2014

Obvious troll is obvious. "Dayton Grant" is someone who appeared out of
nowhere a couple weeks ago with that "nazis" Godwin post and doesn't even
pretend to be making constructive input. I'd like to request a list mod
flip their mod bit.

Is "Dayton Grant" an actual person who comes by the space? I don't see any
reference to them in any meeting notes or the list.