[Noisebridge-discuss] why would hackers come to noisebridge?

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 15:49:10 UTC 2014

We did that mere months ago - made the space members only from 11pm to 10am - but the trial was cut short by "associate membership", the policies of which don't seem to be panning out.

I think the members-only hours should have been given their full three-month trial run before attempting something else.
Jeffrey